Ship Manifest (they must have returned to Santa Maria and are coming back).

SS Republic sailing from Sao Miguel 4/9/1907 arriving New York April 17,
1907

Caliste(sp) C. Braga 34 previously in US 1906, b. Villa Porto, Santa Maria
Filomena R. 23
Maria 6  US Born
Filomena 5 US Born
Manuel 1 US Born
going to cousin Manuel J. Braga 469 Underwood, Fall River MA

Next listed person on manifest is a Jose Resendes

"E"