*Isabella,
*
*For the most part, I agree with most of what you said. I now can
understand just about any Portuguese speaking person so much so that when I
hear someone speaking on the radio, I sometimes have to think "is that a
Brazilian or an Azorean?"  But it took time. It  WAS a problem initially.
*
*John Vasconcelos*

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Isabella Baltar <myportuguese...@gmail.com