I also have some families connected to Santa Maria but I haven't researched the island yet. I don't know if anyone has any connections to them...but thought I would just put it out there. Thereza do Espirito Santo born circa 1771, daughter of Antonio Soares and Francisca Maria(Margarida?) of Santa Maria Isl Maria dos Santos born 12 Sept 1775 daughter of Manuel de Matos and Anna de Arruda of Santa Maria Isl Maria dos Santos born 3 May 1758 in Sao Pedro Vila Franca do Campo daughter of Antonio Jose of Santa Maria Isl and Antonia de Sao Jose of Sao Pedro Vila Franca do Campo Terri Santos researching Agua de Pau, Agua d'Alto, Ginetes, Vila Franca do Campo
> > -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

