I know you do Shirley, what I have I got from you and Cheri. BTW, thank you 
- that family turned out to be a major part of my family history. I've done 
some research on the children, but, I haven't been able to move the clock 
back on the earlier ancestors from when I originally got that data. So, 
until Sao Pedro is uploaded, I remain dead in the water, so to speak...

On Monday, March 31, 2014 4:14:49 PM UTC-4, Shirley Allegre wrote:
>
>  
> I have Manoel de Mello X Anna Moura from Sao Pedro - Santa Maria island.
> Manoel was born about 1648.
>  
> Shirley in CA
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> *From:* Dano <javascript:> 
> *To:* [email protected] <javascript:> 
> *Sent:* Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:05 AM
> *Subject:* Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] CARVALHO - Santa Maria Island - Santo 
> Espirito
>
>  Hi Altino, sorry it took so long to get back to you - I truly didn't see 
> the message until today. Anyway, Cheri and I shared databases some umpteen 
> billion years ago. Pretty much nothing has changed w/ the Mello links since 
> then, except that I've had a chance to hone in and get more data on the 
> individuals in that category. I have approximately 190 Mello 
> links. However, I'm in the process of upgrading my computer system 
> at present -  I should be able to send you some data soon.
>
> On Saturday, February 8, 2014 6:10:25 PM UTC-5, Altino 
>
>> DPaiva, Cheri, and I have Mello's from Ponta Garca too. It would be 
>> interesting to see if our lines connect. 
>>
>> [email protected] 
>>
>> Sent from my iPad 
>>
>> > On Feb 8, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Dano <[email protected]> wrote: 
>> > 
>> > Ola, Ricardo, 
>> > You said the magic words [Mello/Santa Maria]. My Mello links, however, 
>> are from Sao Pedro, and date back before much of the written records that 
>> still exist. I was hoping to find some type of historic account that covers 
>> at least the link-up period [1687]. My [Mellos] originally settled in 
>> Povoacao before 1700, and relocated to Ponta Garca a short time later. Let 
>> me know if you care to share notes. 
>> > 
>> > -- 
>> > For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
>> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the 
>> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
>> membership." 
>> > --- 
>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>> Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. 
>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>> an email to [email protected]. 
>> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. 
>> > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores. 
>>
>
> On Saturday, February 8, 2014 6:10:25 PM UTC-5, Altino wrote: 
>>
>> DPaiva, Cheri, and I have Mello's from Ponta Garca too. It would be 
>> interesting to see if our lines connect. 
>>
>> [email protected] 
>>
>> Sent from my iPad 
>>
>> > On Feb 8, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Dano <[email protected]> wrote: 
>> > 
>> > Ola, Ricardo, 
>> > You said the magic words [Mello/Santa Maria]. My Mello links, however, 
>> are from Sao Pedro, and date back before much of the written records that 
>> still exist. I was hoping to find some type of historic account that covers 
>> at least the link-up period [1687]. My [Mellos] originally settled in 
>> Povoacao before 1700, and relocated to Ponta Garca a short time later. Let 
>> me know if you care to share notes. 
>> > 
>> > -- 
>> > For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
>> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the 
>> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
>> membership." 
>> > --- 
>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>> Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. 
>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>> an email to [email protected]. 
>> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. 
>> > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores. 
>>
> -- 
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the 
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my 
> membership."
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to