I have been researching Flores families for more than 20 years. The family
you're looking for there is Corvello.

Since Manuel came in 1862, and Naturalized in 1865, there isn't likely to
be any more information in his papers than  Flores. Your best shot is
finding a relative coming to join him or a notice in the Portuguese
language newspapers collection at UMASS Dartmouth.

Eric Edgar