Thanks "E" I have seen the information and the different spellings.  I haven't
contacted the Genealogy Society there but that's a good idea.  The Mary that
was 3 1/2 on the census was my Grandmother.:)

Thanks for your help.
Edna
dave-e...@comcast.net
" For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you
not harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future" Jeramiah 29:11

1Tim2:1-2 "First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions
and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and ALL WHO ARE IN
AUTHORITY, in order that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness
and dignity"

Col 4:2 "Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of
thanksgiving"