Hello

I am just starting to use the CCA website to find my ancestros and I want 
to see if I found the correct records.

I am looking for the marriage records of my great great 
grandparents:Antonio Miguel Furtado & Maria do Rosario Luiz.

Antonio Miguel Furtado
Birth 1873 in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel, Açores, PT
Marriage to Maria do Rosario Luiz: 1896 about Age: 23, Vila Franca do 
Campo, São Miguel, Açores, PT
Death 21 June 1950 in Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA 

Maria do Rosario Luiz
Birth 1875 in Vila Franca do Campo, São Miguel, Açores, PT
Death 10 April 1931 in Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA 

I found the following record: 
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOPEDRO-C-1889-1899/SMG-VF-SAOPEDRO-C-1889-1899_item1/P64.html

Did I find the correct record? 

I am 100% new to this.

Thanks

Todd


-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to