Repost for Marie Shantz, shantzre1 at verizon.net

<<I was at the archive in Feb/Mar 2013. I was able to look at the books.
They have some indexes which makes researching easier.  They are very
helpful. I cannot speak/read/write Portuguese but still was able to
communicate with each other. I have picked up the necessary words to do the
research. They do have computers to use. I found the books a better fit for
me.

Matriz, Vila Franca; Ponta Garca; San Jose, Ponta Delgada

Marie Shantz>>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to