Sindy T
Here is what I can make out
Jose, born  at 7:00pm on 20 December 1861, son of Jose de Medeiros Correa
(Correia), from Arrifes and Maria da Gloria, from Capelas, who were married in
Arrifes where they live (Rua dos Afonsos); baptised on 5 January 1862 (at
bottom of page it says that  Jose is the first of that name).
Paternal grandson of Jose de Medeiros Falcao and Teresa Francisca Eugenia and
maternal grandson of Francisco Correa (Correia)  Querido and Maria de Jesus.
Godparents were his maternal grandparents who live at Rua do Teatro Novo,
Capelas.
Hope that helps.
Hermano