My sister and I are leaving next week for the Azores.  We are flying from San
Luis obispo to boston and then sata air to ponta Delgado.  In the summer, sata
has direct flights to terceira from Oakland.   Since our time is limited and we
wanted to visit 3 islands, we booked inter island flights instead Of ferry.
Here,s hoping it all works!!

Sent from my iPa