From: Lorraine
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2014 7:22 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Seeking Portuguese citizenship

Thanks for the help.  I checked the previous citizenship thread and learned a
lot.  I have my father's birth and baptism records from Graciosa but he changed
his name when he came to America and I don't have a record of that name change.
 (Don't know if it was ever changed legally.)  It seems that without that
record I can't proceed with the citizenship process.  But HK, I'll contact you
off list to find out how your process is going.