There is no paterno because the priest does not know who they are. Maria
was born as stated Dec 15- 1816, bap- Dec 17 of same year. She is filha de
Maria Francisca solteira, e pai nao sabido, netta materno de Raymundo de
Medeiros e Francisca dos Anjos, ja defuntos naturais do lugar de Ginetes
fraguesia de Sao Sebastiao. It also states Maria is being baptised in the
said parish of NS da Conceicao, Mosteiros, and that her mother, Maria
Francisca, is also a native of Mosteiros. The godfather is Jose Pra
(Pereira) de Figrdo (Figueiredo), sui juris. Cura was Jose Ignacio Rapozo
and the witnesses were Joaquim Joze de Vasconcellos and Joam Pavam da
Silva. Maria was born 1816 not 1716. The previous entry says 1816, and
following entry clearly shows 1817 on the margin, a common entry by priests
to indicate when the year begins.

Doesn't add much that you don't know, but hopefully things are clearer.

JR