I don't know about you, Mel, but I find the format of Facebook superior in my experience over the past few days. Until this week, I rarely used it but now I like it way more.

And in the past few days have also "friended" several people I knew from the old Portugal List on Rootsweb.
Always nice to find old friends again.

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
=============================================
Get ready for NFL Fantasy Football and join me in the newly created Azores Genealogist League. Still looking for more participants.
Write me here for more info: [email protected]
=============================================


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Portuguese Hawaiian Group on Facebook
From: IslandRoutes <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, July 10, 2014 2:41 pm
To: [email protected]

Doug's post reminded me that I haven't posted about the Portuguese Hawaiian Genealogy Group on Facebook.  We have a fairly active group working in various areas of Portuguese Hawaiian Research.

It is a closed, moderated group (because of spammers).  If you're on Facebook, check us out.  Click the Join Group if you'd like to participate.  Once your request is approved, you can post.

Here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/171030375067/

(if you have trouble with that link, just search for portuguese hawaiian genealogy)

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to