 From: azores@googlegroups.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation help: Santa Maria
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:31:51 +0000

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1845-1853/SMA-VP-SAOPEDRO-B-1845-1853_item1/P23.html
Left hand page, top "Antonio"

I think I've got most all of the body of the record translated correctly but;
can anyone check for me to see if towards the bottom it says the witnesses were
"tios" the uncles?

Also, I can see that the right side margin lists some dates, I think I see 8
August 1864 and 30 June 1870 along with the priest's name: Mello but; I can't
read what those dates are referring to.

And I can't make out any of what is written in the left margin.  Any and all
help is much appreciated.  Sam in NC

Sent from Windows Mail