In the past week I have gone through the baptismals for 1856-1863 in Fenais
da Vera Cruz, Achada, and Algarvia searching for Antonio Pacheco.  I came
up with a big fat zero.  I'm not sure where to look next, if I somehow
missed it, or if I should accept that his baptismal is not to be found.

 I was hoping by searching the godparent names in FVC after 1856 when they
were married that I might get a clue as to when they left the village, but
so far I have not come across their names as godparents.

At least this hole in my research doesn't prevent me from moving
backwards.  It's just annoying that I can't fill it.