From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
George Pacheco
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 3:03 PM
To: Azores-Gen
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Genealogy Program

I have Legacy,  I love it but having and not happy with it at the same time.

The problem i have  problems loosing data, every once in a while when entering
a new family.

 I get and error and can't get rid of it until i do a file repair i back up my
file and check if the last person i added is there, as days go by i'm looking
for other data i have put in and it is all missing, looking for something
better than Legacy that can handle my big File any suggestion, I tried TMG
takes to long to upload my file and to search, Family tree maker is the same.

Thanks

George

--
www.georgepacheco.com <http://www.georgepacheco.com>