I tried to compare, but this kit F1999916 is said not to exist.
Can you double check the number?

I'll run a comparison with me and also my father. Just for fun, I'll do it for my wife, because you never know with someone so old he could match everyone with European ancestry.

Obrigado,

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
www.dholmes.com


-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: I Share DNA with the Brana-Arintero
sample from Leon, Spain which is about 7000 years old
From: A Faria <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, October 04, 2014 5:53 pm
To: [email protected]



Interesting I used the same setting for the Linearbandkeramik sample Kit # F1999916 and matched much closer. He was a farmer found in Stuttgart Germany that lived 7,500 years ago I match with him 251.8CM, total 5.4CM on Chromosome 13 and  SNP at 719. Wow never would have expected that I match an ancient DNA sample from Germany much closer than one from the Iberian Peninsula.



A.Faria
 

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to