My setting was the default 700 SNPs for Linearbandkeramik sample Kit # F999916

So I ran my wife and godmother again, because they didn't match at that level.

Slovak wife, I had to drop to 500 SNPs:

Chr Start Location End Location Centimorgans (cM) SNPs
817674299185019591.8506
11486963357660532.2522
1125232451271831671.7508
1157672256602879221.7556
1458681458612917361.5507
1545377903480009822.5584
1750373551521678703.5501
Largest segment = 3.5 cM
Total of segments > 1 cM = 14.8 cM

Italian godmother, I was able to get matches at 600 SNPs:

Chr Start Location End Location Centimorgans (cM) SNPs
225455814286154852.1612
655297441636085202.0636
885194656896849712.1644
1220776581220412062.0653