Some people have been talking about an email they got from GedMatch.com.  I 
did not receive that email but when I logged in, saw a few things 
differently in reference to the email that some people got.

Basically they are allowing a new feature, or new features which are 
triangulation and a tool that allows you to build a person's genome based 
on other family members.

In order to get access to these new features, you would have to donate at 
least $10 which would give you access to these special additional features 
for a month.  If you see after you log in, that under your name it says 
Tier 1, you'll know that at the bottom of the page you have access to those 
special utilities.

Since my father isn't alive, I would be able to reconstruct his genome 
(partially) by using his sister's DNA that I managed to extract and my own 
and my brothers once I get them tested.  I would probably be able to use 
any other relative on my father's side but then you tend to get a less 
accurate genome of that person.  It's best to get the children of that one 
person.  Getting the siblings could be another alternative but then you're 
really leaving it up to randomness.

Kalani



-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to