Kalani;  Thank you for clarify what so many people were talking about.  I have 
to admit, I was in the dark about it all!  Sam in Camas, WA






Sent from Windows Mail





From: Kalani N
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎October‎ ‎19‎, ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎14‎ ‎AM
To: [email protected]





Some people have been talking about an email they got from GedMatch.com.  I did 
not receive that email but when I logged in, saw a few things differently in 
reference to the email that some people got.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to