I'm glad you think its your family i'm going to give you my opinion either
you take it or not  that is totally incorrect I have both lines way back
including all the children and all their marriages, the line Margaret found
there is no Rocha and that Aguiar comes from Mosteiros.

This Rocha family is one of my line
Francisco the Rocha's father is my 7th Great grandfather that is incognito
who comes from Graciosa, I just notice that that he was my grandfather my
first line from Graciosa and Rocha comes from his mother's line,

Best Wishes
George Pacheco

www.georgepacheco.com