Hello,
I'm Annie Carvalho. 
My great-grandparents were Emma (Thomas) and JJ Carvalho.
I grew up spending lots of time with them on their ranch in Hanford, 
California.

I have a lot of old photos of this family, some people I do not know.
They were in my grandmother's things.
If you are researching this family, I hope you will contact me.

My family tree is public on ancestry.com and is called the Deborah Carvalho 
Family Tree.

Also, I visited the Azores several years ago, and have photos of some of 
the islands.

Is anyone driving to the conference in SLC from Portland, Oregon?

Happy to have found this group!
Annie (Deborah) Carvalho

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to