Hi All, I just joined this group today. My great grandfathers name is 
Joseph Monseba (or variation) Rodrigues. We are trying to find his family, 
with no avail. All he told his children was that he was from Flores Horta 
and that he left the Azores on a whaling ship and when it arrived in Hawaii 
he jumped ship.His son, my grandfather would say his father was the black 
sheep of the family. That is all we know. Not even family knows more than 
that!! So I'm thinking he ran away.that is why he did not talk. His birth 
year is 1952. I have seen trees that say 1955. He died in Hawaii on Jan. 
29, 1919. He married Amelia Furtado in Hawaii. Does anybody know anything 
or where I could look for information? It would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You
Gloria Arlette Rodrigues
email: [email protected]

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to