This is the database I'm referring to:
http://lib.umassd.edu/PAA/portuguese-american-digital-newspaper-collections

Every time I search the database I can only do one search and look at one
page.  I go back to the result list and it won't open a new page for me.
It always opens the first page that I touch.

I end up having to exit the whole website.  Then, go back in and do the
same search again.

Is there a trick or something I am overlooking?  It happens on Firefox and
Chrome

Thanks!