I clicked on that and it still didn't move to the other pages.

Rosemarie
[email protected]
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 5:18 PM, 'Bill Boyd' via Azores Genealogy <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Click on the "1 to 25" in top right. Do not use the browser back button!
>
> I've attached a picture.
>
> [image: image1.PNG]
>
> Bill
>
> On Jul 13, 2015, at 2:21 PM, Rosemarie Capodicci <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> I'm using Chrome and it's not letting me go to any other pages either.
>
>
> Rosemarie
> [email protected]
> Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
> Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily
>
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 2:10 PM, IslandRoutes <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> This is the database I'm referring to:
>>
>> http://lib.umassd.edu/PAA/portuguese-american-digital-newspaper-collections
>>
>> Every time I search the database I can only do one search and look at one
>> page.  I go back to the result list and it won't open a new page for me.
>> It always opens the first page that I touch.
>>
>> I end up having to exit the whole website.  Then, go back in and do the
>> same search again.
>>
>> Is there a trick or something I am overlooking?  It happens on Firefox
>> and Chrome
>>
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
>> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
>> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
>> membership."
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>>
>
>  --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>
>  --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to