Thanks, Bill! It’s nice when another pair of eyes sees what you see - also
means my Portuguese reading skills are getting better. I sincerely appreciate
your help.

What I also should have added to my first email was I really can’t discipher
what is written in the margin. My working knowledge of Catholic sacramental
records and the clear date of 1880 suggests it might be a death entry. Could
you or someone else confirm my suspicions? Thanks again!

Joanne Grota Mercier