Good Morning Philippe, I have been looking at your correspondence with
Linda and realized that I have some of those lines but my information is a
little different. It appears that you have done a lot of research on this
line and the information you provided is very interesting. I'm concerned
about where I have different information then you:
A)  I have the wife of #42 Rui Dias Evangelho as Maria Rodrigues not
Catarina Evangelho. I also have Rui Dias Evangelho being born in Beira but
you indicate that he was born Sao Sebastiao, Terceira. Rui Dias Evangelho
married to Maria Rodrigues is my 12th Great Grandparents three times
through my Coelho Berbereia de Ormonde lines of Altares and Raminho, my
13th GG through the same lines and my 14th GG through my Caetano do Canto
lines of Ribeirinha. Since they in my tree 5 times I would like to make
sure I have the correct information. Is this a another spouse for Rui Dias
Evangelho? Can you help me sort this out?
B) I think I'm reading the information wrong on the following- you have
Mecia Anes de Andrade being born in Sao Sebastiao, Terceira but then she
is the first woman to give birth in the Azores (on a boat off the island of
Terceira)? or is she the child that was born off the island of Terceira?
C) You have #41 Ines Goncalves Machado, born in Santa Cruz, Terceira as the
wife of Pedro de Barcelos. I have Ines G. Seca. Could this person be the
same person or is it another spouse for Pedro de Barcelos? and
D) You have #10 Marcos de Barcelos Machado (born in Santa Cruz, Terceira)
married to Branca Gomes de Lima. I have Marcos de Barcelos Machado (died
3/3/1579 in Santa Cruz, Terceira) married to Maria Lopes Homem.  They are
my 10th GG three times and my 11th GG once through the Berbereia lines. Did
Marcos de Barcelos Machado have another wife?
I appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks for your time. Doreen