Robert,

The only people eligible to transfer from 23 and Me are the people who
tested with the v3 chip that was used on tests sold between November 2010
and November 2013. There are a couple of ways to find out what chip was
used for your test other than simply the timeframe. One is size; v3 chip
files are about 7.83 MB where v2 and v4 chips are smaller. If you’re tech
savvy, you can unzip the file and check chromosomes: Chromosome 1 for v3
starts at 82154 (rs4477212) where v4 starts at 734462 (rs12564807) and v2
starts with position 742429 (rs3094315).

This chip is for Family Finder. This is autosomal DNA that transfers (given
the parameters above). Your Y or mtDNA haplogroup of U7 (you did not
specify) will not transfer.

If you fit the time frame (or can figure it out from the raw data file),
then it's $39 to transfer. No coupon codes for this.

If you don't fit the time frame, you will have to start fresh with FTDNA.
That's not a bad thing at all.

Cheri

Achada