From: Bellla <bellacap...@gmail.com>
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 1, 2016 1:41 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] People with Faial ancestry

The 'DNA cousin I have never met- I was contacted via Internet after showing up
on a DNA match. My few family cousins are not interesting in testing or
genealogy to date. I am willing to share what I have, haplogroup etc. Three
grandparents are from Faial (my mtDNA is from Faial) the fourth grandparent is
from the continent of Portugal. I was born in New England with relatives in
Mass and RI and others in California. I have lived in RI Mass and Calif growing
up. I am presently living in Faial. If I can help anyone just let me know!