To maximize your help, transfer your DNA from 23andMe to FTDNA (if on the
v3 chip - tested between Nov 2010-Nov 2013). If you  have tested outside of
those dates you'll have to order a new kit from FTDNA. The main sale ended
about 10 hours ago, but the coupons for $10 are good through Sunday at
11:59 pm CST (test is normally $99).

Achada