I haven't seen a marriage that gives dates of baptisms before, but this one
does

On 24 Aug 1722 Igreja de Apostolo S. Pedro in Biscoitos
Groom: Domigos Gonçalves son of Domingos Godinho, baptized in this parish
on 31 March 1697, book(L.o) of baptisms page 18 reverse
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-PV-BISCOITOS-B-1693-1703/TER-PV-BISCOITOS-B-1693-1703_item1/P36.html

Bride: Maria de Conseipsam, daughter of Joam Rodrigues ??? and Izabel de S.
Joam, baptized in this parish 2 Nov 1600 livro (l.o) de baptisms ???
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-PV-BISCOITOS-B-1693-1703/TER-PV-BISCOITOS-B-1693-1703_item1/P116.html
Witnesses: Matheus Lourenço and Manuel Alveres Berberia

I provided links to the baptisms above.  I only looked for them when I
realized that either I read the bride's baptism date wrong, the priest
mistakenly wrote 1600 instead of 1700, or the bride was 122 years old.
 Finding the baptism in 1700 eliminated one of those possibilities.

The groom's mother's name seems to be omitted, but on the baptism it is
Maria Dias.  The baptism also gives the father's name Domingos Gonçalves
Godinho.

Bill Seidler