I think this record is my great grandfather.  The only US record I have found
that I know with certainty is him is his death record (1912) which lists his
parents as "John Silveira" and "Marianna Florinda" and gives his birth as
"1870" "Azores".   What I can get from this record is that he was baptized 9
August 1868, his father is Joao Silveira de Souza and his mother is Marianna
Florinda, paternal grandparents Manuel Silveira de Souza and Anna Luiza,
maternal grandparents Antonio Jose Vieira and Barbara Florinda ________.  I
cannot make out what is written after Florinda.  More importantly, it looks
like the record states that his birth was in October 1867 but that line is
really difficult to make out because of bleed-through from the back side of the
page (I'm guessing).  It is the record on the top right, #35, Jose.

1.  Did I get the information correct?
2.  Can anyone help with the last part of Barbara Florinda's name?
3.  Can anyone verify/clarify the birth date in October?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-VELAS-B-1861-1870/SJR-VL-VELAS-B-1861-1870_item1/P217.html

Thank you all