I will send you private email. There may be an error somewhere. The good
news is that they are all part of the same Andrade line. This Manuel de
Andrade is one generation removed and is the brother of Jacinto Andrade cc
Escolastica de Jesus in RP, Nov 4- 1896. Their parents are Francisco de
Andrade and Maria Candida or Maria da Conceicao married in RP, Feb 19- 1852

As to names appearing out of nowhere, this is not likely, but it is
possible that on occasion a spouse may adopt the surname of the other
spouse or someone in the family. Just keep collecting the baptisms and
marriages related people and you may find a clue to the Fragosos.

JR