Susan and Tanya,
thanks for your info and insight - it will be very valuable as I begin to put
this trip together. Just not sure if it will be this year or next but it will
be worth the time and effort for sure!

Joanne

Joanne Medeiros Grota Mercier
Researching Bretanha (Medeiros Grota, Benevides, deSouza), Lagoa (Luiz,
d'Oliveira Homem) and Rabo de Peixe (Martins Gouveia)