Manuel Glz (Goncalves) and Barbara Roiz (Rodrigues )


On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 10:35 PM, Cesar Pimentel <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
>
> As I preached here, I'm looking for my ancestor Manoel da Costa Carreiro.
>
>
> Manoel was the son of Manoel da Costa and Barbara da Ponte.
>
>
> As I can not find the baptismal certificate of Manoel da Costa Carreiro ,
> I decided to see if there was the marriage certificate of his parents, to
> get a more precise idea of both frequesia that should do the search, here
> they lived in Maia, but at the time of his birth, he had not Moreover
> church.
>
>
> So I was the star of the Matriz da Estrela, because it is in Ribeira
> Grande and has older records , and found a marriage between a Manuel and
> Barbara, who are the names that I seek , but I can not really read the last
> names to see if they are the Manoel da Costa and Barbara da Ponte I seek.
>
>
> The link with the marriage registration is as follows
>
>
>
> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1627-1654/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1627-1654_item1/P36.html
>
>
> The record is the last on the right. Does anyone could help me figure out
> the last names of Manuel and Barbara who married and contained in that
> record?
>
>
> Tank You a Lot
>
>
> Cesar Pimentel
>
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>



-- 
Margaret M Vicente

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to