Hi!

Please try to read the marriage  of 29.5.1679 at Maia, Ribeira Grande. I think
you will find your Manuel da Costa Carreiro…

Eliseu

De: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] Em nome de Cesar
Pimentel
Enviada: 17 de junho de 2016 02:35
Para: Abridged recipients <azores@googlegroups.com>; Cesar Pimentel
<cesarpimentel....@hotmail.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] A help!

Hello friends,

As I preached here, I'm looking for my ancestor Manoel da Costa Carreiro.

Manoel was the son of Manoel da Costa and Barbara da Ponte.

As I can not find the baptismal certificate of Manoel da Costa Carreiro , I
decided to see if there was the marriage certificate of his parents, to get a
more precise idea of both frequesia that should do the search, here they lived
in Maia, but at the time of his birth, he had not Moreover church.

So I was the star of the Matriz da Estrela, because it is in Ribeira Grande and
has older records , and found a marriage between a Manuel and Barbara, who are
the names that I seek , but I can not really read the last names to see if they
are the Manoel da Costa and Barbara da Ponte I seek.

The link with the marriage registration is as follows

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1627-1654/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1627-1654_item1/P36.html

The record is the last on the right. Does anyone could help me figure out the
last names of Manuel and Barbara who married and contained in that record?

Tank You a Lot

Cesar Pimentel