Hello Elizeu,

Yes, this marriage certificate is really it.

I had, what I seek about my Manoel is a certificate of baptism.

In his death certificate , it seems, it is written that he died at age 79, that 
in 02/23/1732 , then he was born in 1653, approximately.

They lived in Maya and Maya birth records do not reach that time , at least 
there are no books in the church for this time , so I'm trying to Ribeira Seca 
, and Matriz da Estrela to see if meeting .

Tanks a lot

Cesar Pimentel



________________________________
De: [email protected] <[email protected]> em nome de Eliseu Pacheco 
da Silva <[email protected]>
Enviado: sábado, 18 de junho de 2016 07:07
Para: [email protected]
Assunto: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] A help!


Hi!

Please try to read the marriage  of 29.5.1679 at Maia, Ribeira Grande. I think 
you will find your Manuel da Costa Carreiro...

Eliseu





De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Em nome de Cesar 
Pimentel
Enviada: 17 de junho de 2016 02:35
Para: Abridged recipients <[email protected]>; Cesar Pimentel 
<[email protected]>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] A help!



Hello friends,



As I preached here, I'm looking for my ancestor Manoel da Costa Carreiro.



Manoel was the son of Manoel da Costa and Barbara da Ponte.



As I can not find the baptismal certificate of Manoel da Costa Carreiro , I 
decided to see if there was the marriage certificate of his parents, to get a 
more precise idea of both frequesia that should do the search, here they lived 
in Maia, but at the time of his birth, he had not Moreover church.



So I was the star of the Matriz da Estrela, because it is in Ribeira Grande and 
has older records , and found a marriage between a Manuel and Barbara, who are 
the names that I seek , but I can not really read the last names to see if they 
are the Manoel da Costa and Barbara da Ponte I seek.



The link with the marriage registration is as follows



http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1627-1654/SMG-RG-ESTRELA-C-1627-1654_item1/P36.html



The record is the last on the right. Does anyone could help me figure out the 
last names of Manuel and Barbara who married and contained in that record?



Tank You a Lot



Cesar Pimentel



--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to