I am wondering if anyone has access to my Grandfather's Baptismal record?
My father told be that his original name was Homem, but the United States
made him change it when he immigrated over here. I have no idea what church
or who his parents were. Here is his info that I know:
Manuel Machado Homen
Birth Jan. 31, 1898 in Sao Jorge Azores Region, Portugal
Death Dec. 29, 1966 in Modesto Stanislaus County California, USA
If anyone can help that would be great. Below is his picture.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l-LSXiGaBQc/V4UVGtYK2YI/AAAAAAAACP8/TVoppHvtSMEdX-Nyp97FPzxeZr6m8SvEACLcB/s1600/10435978_1478054829145964_6472308798155438262_n.jpg>
I have gotten some mis-information on him recently. If anyone is realted to
him, please contact me. Thanks.