I have a Manuel Machado Homem in Lajes, Pico.


-----Original Message-----
From: Dallas Martin <[email protected]>
To: Azores Genealogy <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Sep 14, 2016 2:09 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Manuel Machado Homen (Homem)



No. Manuel never changed his first name

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 5:46:32 PM UTC-7, Mary Bordi wrote:
On Tuesday, July 12, 2016, "E" Sharp <[email protected]> wrote:

I found a Manuel Machado Homen(m) born in 1898, in Norte Pegueno, St Jorge, 
Azores, Portugal.  I don't know if these records are on tombo.pt but you might 
give this a try.  I believe you list him as being born in January 1898.









I was looking in Norte Pequeno and found a José born January 27 in 1898. I 
wonder if he changed his first name?


Record starts at bottom of left hand page. 


http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1890-1899/SJR-CH-NORTEPEQUENO-B-1890-1899_item1/P64.html



I research Norte Grande and the name could have been from there but wasn't, so 
I looked in Norte Pequeno. 



Mary 



















 


"E"















-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.




-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.


-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to