What about the 2nd line?
im (could be "ins") e de Margarida de Jesus...
What's the "im" or "ins" doing there?

Yeah, I thought there was no godmother. My notes said Francisca da Santa
___. I think it was handwritten on a piece of paper and I put it on the
wrong person! I did this work years ago from the microfilm and some of the
notes I wrote were in the dark microfilm room! I was looking at it today,
shaking my head, and not seeing any Francisca da Santa Whatever.

Thanks, Cheri
Cheri Mello
Listowner, Azores-Gen
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas,
Achada

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to