Hi John,

I looked for the marriage record but it is not in Matriz Vila Franca 09 Jun
1851.  I wanted to have a look at how the name was spelt at that time.  I'm
wondering if you wouldn't mind verifying the date please.

Thank you,


On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 10:21 AM, Cheri Mello <[email protected]> wrote:

> Their son Francisco born 1882 married a great-aunt of mine. He died rather
> young (but left some type of will) and she went over to Praia da Vitoria on
> Terceira. I'm not sure when, but she died there in 1971. I think they had
> maybe 3 kids, but I took the family group sheet out of the notebook and
> it's mixed up in a pile of papers somewhere :(
>
> Cheri Mello
> Listowner, Azores-Gen
> Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das
> Tainhas, Achada
>
> --
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the
> right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my
> membership."
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>



-- 
Margaret M Vicente

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to