How are they related to you? I have them. Extracted when I was helping Lilian. It was mass confusion, they were so interrelated, like Ribeira Quente.
*Descendants of Antonio Furtado Bargoim* *Generation No. 1* *1.* ANTONIO3 FURTADO BARGOIM* (F**RANCISCO*2* F**URTADO**, J**OAO*1*)* was born Abt. 1805 in Vila Franca, Matriz. He married MARGARIDA JACINTA DE JESUS 09 Jun 1851 in Vila Franca, Matriz, daughter of MANUEL FURTADO REI and MARIA. She was born 11 Aug 1816 in Vila Franca, Matriz, and died Bef. 23 Nov 1868. Notes for MARGARIDA JACINTA DE JESUS: or Margarida da Conceicao Marriage Notes for ANTONIO FURTADO BARGOIM and MARGARIDA: http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-C-1839-1860/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-C-1839-1860_item1/P26.html related in third degree Child of ANTONIO FURTADO BARGOIM and MARGARIDA is: 2. i. MARIA DE JESUS4, b. 03 Oct 1853, Ribeira das Tainhas. *Generation No. 2* *2.* MARIA DE JESUS4* (A**NTONIO*3* F**URTADO **B**ARGOIM**, F**RANCISCO*2* F**URTADO**, J**OAO*1*)* was born 03 Oct 1853 in Ribeira das Tainhas. She married MANUEL PACHECO "RAINHA" FURTADO 23 Nov 1868 in Ribeira das Tainhas, son of JOSE PACHECO SALVADOR and JACINTA. He was born Abt. 1845 in Ribeira das Tainhas. Notes for MARIA DE JESUS: http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-B-1853-1860/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-B-1853-1860_item1/P11.html Maria, born- oct 3- 1853, bap- Oct 5, filha de Antonio Furtado Bargoim and Margarida da Conceicao, nats VFSM, , freg desta igreja do Senhor Bom Jesus lugar do Ribeira das Tainhas, Pad- Antonio Furtado and Maria Jacinta Margin note says she died May 17- 1939, freg de Lauverburg? Notes for MANUEL PACHECO "RAINHA" FURTADO: He married as Manoel Pacheco Furtado cc Maria da Conciecao. He was 23 years old and she was 15 years old. Marriage Notes for MARIA and MANUEL FURTADO: http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-C-1860-1869/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-C-1860-1869_item1/P77.html Child of MARIA and MANUEL FURTADO is: i. FRANCISCO5, b. 26 Mar 1882, Ribeira das Tainhas. Notes for FRANCISCO: http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-B-1880-1889/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-B-1880-1889_item1/P72.html Francisco, bap- 09 Apr 1882, Ribeira da Tainhas On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 9:43:33 PM UTC-4, Cheri Mello wrote: > > Top right record, top line: > > http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-B-1880-1889/SMG-VF-RIBEIRATAINHAS-B-1880-1889_item1/P72.html > > maternal de Antonio Furtado B......(looks almost like Borges) BUT the next > line looks like -im . Can anyone get his final name? > > Also, I transcribed this one a long time ago and I wrote that there's a > godmother in there. I'm thinking I mistyped the notes from years ago (when > I used to copy notes down from the film). I must have mixed up the notes. I > see no godmother. Or my eyes are going! Please confirm there's no godmother. > > Thanks, Cheri! > Cheri Mello > Listowner, Azores-Gen > Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das > Tainhas, Achada > -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

