Hi Natalia.
Thank you very much for answering back.
I am looking for all the Medeiros in Vila Franca do Campo. :) I need prof of 
the various lines of Medeiros in Vila Franca.
For now I will content myself by knowing when João de Medeiros married to Maria 
de Jesus and where in Vila Franca do Campo. I have Maria as his first daughter 
in 1846 and Maria his last daughter in 1876 (too long period...) I have him 
born around 1799... I need to proove he is not a MEDEIROS GAROUPA.
Would you mind to let me know which is your line of Medeiros and what is their 
freguesias??

Muito Obrigado,
Eliseu Pacheco da Silva, “sharing is the best way of growth… so stay gold!”
Azores (S. Miguel, Graciosa, Faial); Mainland (Alentejo)
(http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel?lang=en)

 


-----Mensagem original-----
De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Em nome de mnk
Enviada: 23 de agosto de 2016 01:51
Para: Azores Genealogy <[email protected]>
Assunto: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] MEDEIROS - Vila Franca do Campo

I have a few Medeiros from Vila Franca also. Who are you looking for?
Maria Natalia

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to