Hi! Is there anyone with the MEDEIROS surname from Vila Franca do Campo, mainly from Freguesia de Água d’Alto (São Lázaro) and Freguesia de Matriz de Vila Franca do Campo (S. Miguel Arcanjo).
I am trying to link the Medeiros to one another but I am having big trouble with it: a loto f people have the same names… also I suspect that some of the registries are wrong due to the similar names… As you know some of the “assentos” have been “recopyed”, some are missing and some are lost “forever”. I am also trying to link them to S. Miguel first settlers… As you also know my research is public so anyone may profit on it :). If anyone wants to help to solve this “mystery” the next researchers would apreciate it. Muito Obrigado, Eliseu Pacheco da Silva, “sharing is the best way of growth… so stay gold!” Azores (S. Miguel, Graciosa, Faial); Mainland (Alentejo) (http://gw.geneanet.org/eliseumanuel?lang=en) -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

