Big THANK YOU Natália. :) I will wait for your information :) I too have some Isabel de Medeiros names. Let's wait for your information! eliseu
-----Mensagem original----- De: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Em nome de mnk Enviada: 24 de agosto de 2016 14:43 Para: Azores Genealogy <[email protected]> Assunto: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] MEDEIROS - Vila Franca do Campo I don't have Joao de Medeiros and Maria de Jesus, however my direct maternal "end of the line" ancestor is Izabel de Medeiros, who died in São Pedro, Vila Franca do Campo in 1763. I also have others scattered throughout my paternal tree. It may be a few days until I have the time to send them to you. Maria Natalia -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores. -- For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership." --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

