More fun from these records! Someone I am researching has the middle
initial "C". On his draft registration he used the not very Portuguese
middle name of "Casey". Though he was born in California, both his parents
are Portuguese. No Irish in his ancestry. :)

His UPEC record lists his middle name as "Casaco" which makes a lot more
sense. It also lists a wife's name and I did not know about that
marriage and haven't found anything else about her yet.

I'm sure there is more treasure to be unearthed.

Mary