Nooooooot exactly, Rosemarie. To clarify this, there has been no indexing done.
We just copied the records that have been microfilmed by the LDS Church. I
assume that the original records are at the J.A. Fritas Library in San Leandro.
If someone wants to check to see if their ancestor was in the early UPEC, they
can do so by going to the Azores GenWeb and clicking the appropriate link
there.

Kathy
Sent from my iPad
Visit the Azores GenWeb Project: