 Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] NEED HELP WITH DEATH TRANSLATION
 To: "azores" <azores@googlegroups.com>
 Date: Sunday, October 16, 2016, 9:48 PM

 Carmen,
 the marriages for Agua Retorta prior to 1833 can be found in
 Faial da Terra.
 Here's your Jose Leandro.  His
 name is Jose de Rezendes. Marriage date is 16-March-1820,
 right side.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV-FAIALDATERRA-C-1800-1833/SMG-PV-FAIALDATERRA-C-1800-1833_item1/P113.html

 On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at
 6:39 PM, JR <jmro...@gmail.com>
 wrote:
 If you could post some marriages or send me what
 you are looking for, I may be able to help you.
 As it stands, I really don't who
 you are looking for, and possible there is an error
 somewhere.
 JR

 On
 Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 5:38:56 PM UTC-4, carmen furtado
 wrote:thank
 you margaret

 i just checked births for 1795

 the closest i could find is this one for
 may ? 1798

 http://culturacores.azores.gov
 .pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV- AGUARETORTA-B-1793-1818/SMG-
 PV-AGUARETORTA-B-1793-1818_ item1/P33.html

 father francisco de  rezendes

 mother can't make out her name

 no mention of liandro

 anything that can help me know if this is
 him

 here is his wife's death

 http://culturacores.azores.gov
 .pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV- AGUARETORTA-O-1870-1879/SMG-
 PV-AGUARETORTA-O-1870-1879_ item1/P84.html

 june 23 1877

 age 76

 father antonio botelho

 mother victoria de medeiros

 i figure they got married about 1820 but
 the books start at 1835 - bummer

 thanks again

 carmen

 On Sun,