thank you jeremy

i was able to find siblings for jacinto soares

maria
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1775-1786/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1775-1786_item1/P277.html

thereza
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1786-1795/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1786-1795_item1/P23.html

antonio
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1786-1795/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-B-1786-1795_item1/P70.html
  
then no births after that at matriz

i figure jacinto was born around 1799

the family probably moved

is there another igreja nearby besides matriz

here's the link again for his and his parents marriage

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1763-1812/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1763-1812_item1/P130.html

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1820-1836/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1820-1836_item1/P45.html

why is his last name soares when his father's is da costa

thank you

carmen





  
   
                

--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 10/19/16, 'Jeremy B-C' via Azores Genealogy <[email protected]> 
wrote:

 Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] NEED HELP
 To: "Azores Genealogy" <[email protected]>
 Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016, 10:20 PM
 
 marriage of jacinto
 soares to jacinta rosa in 1821 guerabina? 
 
 YOU GOT THE NAMES CORRECT, BUT
 I READ THE DATE AS OCT 29 1823 N0T 1821
 
 his parents are António da Costa and Umbelina
 Francis - she is deceased? 
 her parents are
 José Monis and Maria da Estrella 
 
 YES, AND AT LEAST ONE OF THE GRROMS PARENTS IS
 DECEASED.  DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT I THINK IT MIGHT
 ACTUALLY BE DEFUNCTAS.
 
 here
 is jacinta's baptism in 1804? 
 
 YEP! I WOULD READ IT AS NOVEMBER 5th 1804
 
 could this be António da
 Costa and Umbelina Francis' marriage - what is the year?
 
 
 YES, I THINK YOU HAVE
 IT.  I READ THAT DATE AS THE 8th OF DECEMBER 1781.  NOT
 100% SURE ON THE 8th, BUT I READ THE ONE BEFORE IT AS THE
 7th, AND THE ONE AFTER IT AS THE 10th.
 
 
 
 Hope this is
 of some help!
 
 Jeremy
 
 
 
 
 -- 
 You received this message
 because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores
 Genealogy" group.
 To unsubscribe from
 this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
 to [email protected].
 Visit this group at
 https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to