Hi Sue,

I've heard of things like buried in this or that and accompanied by
whomever. I've always figured that it was something like today's Knights of
Columbus (I don't know if that's an American thing or North American thing
or a world-wide Catholic thing).

Personally, I just put the death date in and where they were buried (such
as the public cemetery). Sometimes I put died without a will. But if you
find the habit and the accompaniment interesting, by all means, put it in
the note field in your death event.

Hopefully someone else can shed more light on this for you.  Cheri